The weather is getting cooler and it's a perfect time for a good meaty, hot dish. Here's an idea for you - Lasagna a dish loved by me and my entire family.
What you'll need:
300 gr. ground beef
800 gr. pasta sauce1 cup water
500 gr. Ricotta or cottage cheese (if in Georgia, Eco Food is better)
1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Lasagna noodles (depending on your cooking dish from 6 to 10)
2 cups mozarella cheese shredded (can be substituted by Edamer, Cheddar or even Sulguni)
1. brown meat in a pan, add sauce and water, simmer for 5 min.
2. In a small bowl, combine ricotta (cottage cheese) egg, salt and pepper
3. In the heatproof container, layer a bit of sauce, then noodles, add sauce, then again noodles, rocotta, 1/2 of the cheese, sauce and then noodles again, cover with sauce and generously sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 C (350 F) for 45 covered with aluminum foil and then 15 minutes uncovered.
5. Let stand 15 min. before serving.ENJOY!!!